The Sport Entries Check will take place on May 7 and 8, 2022. Teams will be informed of the exact date and time of their appointment during accreditation after arrival. Please make sure to arrive in İstanbul, Turkey on or prior to May 6, 2022.
Each Team delegation can appoint a maximum of 2 persons to attend the Sport Entries Check. IBA recommends to each team to send the Team Manager and/or the Team Doctor and/or the
Each Team Delegation’s representatives will have a 10-minute appointment with IBA Officials to confirm the entry list of their delegation, the spelling of boxers’ names, the weight category,
the uniforms, national flag and anthem and to present the official documents listed below to IBA.
Your representative(s) must present:
- Entry list of the delegation
- Passports of each boxer.
- Record Books of each boxer.
- Uniform examples.
- Results of Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and HIV tests, not older than 12 months (boxers)
- IBA General Participation Form signed by all team members
- IBA Women’s World Championships Code of Conduct signed by all team members
- IBA Medical certificates issued within the last 3 months for each boxer.
- COVID-19 Declaration of No symptoms Form signed by all team members
- COVID-19 Liability Waiver Form signed by all team members
- Anti-doping consent forms signed by each of the boxers.
- Video consent form signed by team manager/head coach.
- Declaration of Non-Pregnancy Form
entire Team will be disqualified. ALL MEDICAL DOCUMENTS MUST BE PRESENTED (Medical Certificate; HIV, Hepatitis B & C results)